When you are an owner or proprietor of Hotel, Canteen, Dhaba or related to serving safe food business then follow 12 golden rules for food safety.
Hygenic rule code for serving safe food:
- Keep Kitchen premises clean and free from pests and rodents.
- Use potable water for cooking and washing raw food.
- Cook food thoroughly. Keep hot food hot and cold food cold.
- Handle and store veg and non-veg, raw & cooked food separately.
- Keep food covered. Hold food at room temperature for a maximum of 2.5 hrs.
- Use separate utensils, knives etc for raw and cooked, veg, non-veg food.
- Wear Clean Clothes, apron, cap and gloves.
- Wash hand before handling food, after using the toilet, after every 2 hours.
- Use a waterproof bandage to cover cuts or burn wounds.
- Do not handle food when unwell.
- Use a clean duster to wipe utensils and clean surface.
- Keep dustbins cover.